Re: Trailer Registration

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Trailer Registration
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 15:20:07 -0500
A heat gun and time :-)

        David A. Templeton            Senior Software Developer
        Open Text Corp.                  Search Integration Team
        Waterloo, ON                       mailto:davidt@opentext.com
        Canada                                voice:  519.888.7111 x2301
        N2L-5Z5                               fax:    519.888.9751
       - 74 Spitfire - "Spit-Six"
       - 76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts
       - 95 GMC 2500 Ext LB 4x4