Re: Convertable top

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>
Subject: Re: Convertable top
From: "David A Templeton" <davidt@opentext.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 16:09:00 -0500
Thanks to all that have responded.  I have placed an order for a new top.
Can't wait till it gets here :-)

        David A. Templeton            Senior Software Developer
        Open Text Corp.                  Search Integration Team
        Waterloo, ON                       mailto:davidt@opentext.com
        Canada                                voice:  519.888.7111 x2301
        N2L-5Z5                               fax:    519.888.9751
       - 74 Spitfire - "Spit-Six"
       - 76 Spitfire 1500 - Parts
       - 95 GMC 2500 Ext LB 4x4