Re: Tense driving lately

To: "Mostrom, Paul" <Mostrom.Paul@principal.com>,
Subject: Re: Tense driving lately
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 08:30:28 -0800
Just be glad that you don't have to deal with Southern California freeway
driving with your kid, Paul!  I'm going to be a nervous WRECK!

Cheers,

Jeff in San Diego
'67 RHD Spitfire Mk3
www.ohms.com/spitfire/spitfire.shtml
Jeff's Classic '67 Spitfire Mk3 Site

P.S.  The religious use of SEATBELTS can never be emphasized enough.  I
speak from experience.   lost my mother five years ago because she wasn't
wearing hers...