Re: Frozen bolt. Suggestions?

To: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: Frozen bolt. Suggestions?
From: "Graham Stretch" <technical@iwnet.screaming.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 21:53:00 -0000
HI Jeff
I'm not sure about the spitfire but on some cars you can get to the
back(thread end) of the bolt cut off as much as possible (with a view to
using another bolt), spray, then try to undo using a 1/4 turn out 1/8 turn
back in, slow but often works better than trying to drive it all the way out
in one go!

Graham.