HEADERS

To: <cavej@mcmaster.ca>
Subject: HEADERS
From: "James Libecco" <jfl@neoucom.edu>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 16:51:36 -0500
John, Welcome to my nightmare.  I have been trying to come up with a set of
the 4/2/1 headers for about four months now.  I am not ready to break down
and pay the price that rimmer/tssc want (ie close to $300) when the 4.1 are
so readily available and cheap.  I just had a conversation with Kas about
the headers and he suggested that the difference would be noticed.

    So, the question becomes, what would it take for me to make my own
headers since no one else seems to want to do it for me.

    BTW, has anyone else besides me seen a set of Stahl headers for the
spit.  Now that is a header.

jim

From: John Cave <cavej@mcmaster.ca>

>I want to put headers on my 78 , 1500 engine British Parts Northwest
have them for $106, but they are not 4-2-1, they are 4 into 1,  does
anybody have  any experience or opinion on them.
                                   Thanks  John Cave