Re: repair or restore?

To: Bernhard Rauner <Bernhard.Rauner@noegkk.sozvers.at>
Subject: Re: repair or restore?
From: Patrick Baize <speedracre@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 08:48:08 -0600
The Brakes gave out on my 68 Chevy C10 a couple of years ago.  Blown brake
line. I disassembled the truck down to the last bolt and rivot.  Almost got
that brake line fixed now :-)    Check it out at
 http://www.dol.net/~starborn/artvango.html   Under the "Why its not finished
button"  I think it was well worth the effort.

THnx
Pat
63 Spitfire (work in progress)
74 Spitfire (getting Inspected today)
68 Chevy C10 (work in progress, almost finished)