RE: NASS

To: "'Michael Burdick'" <burdick@abacus.mc.duke.edu>,
Subject: RE: NASS
From: "Mitchell, Douglas (D.B.)" <dmitchel@ford.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:24:29 -0500

Ah, just one minute. Please don't go clogging up the VTR lists with
NASS stuff. If necessary, please use the aformentioned onelist
or ask mjb nicely to set up a NASS mailing list. No need to set
another mailing list against the NASS before it gets off the ground,
no pun intended.

Doug Mitchell
mailto:dmitchel@ismi.net
mailto:dmitchel@ford.com