Re: NASS

To: Dean.Dashwood@enron.com
Subject: Re: NASS
From: "Andrew Holmes" <holmes_law@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 09:17:25 PST
I'm with Dean on this one.

I know that I have been in on some of these e-mail discussions, but they
should move to a new forum.

I'm in San Francisco, and would like to join whatever version of NASS is
created, but it should be separated from this list.  Perhaps a new NASS list
would be a better forum.  Periodic announcements of its existence and web
locations, etc., would be fine on this list, as are any periodic
announcements, but these endless chains of e-mail regarding locations,
names, and logos are overtaxing my will to go through all of them!

I'm interested in the NASS, but I'd rather be able to separate the lists
more easily, so that I can get the tech and other advice so helpfull here.

As for me, pick a logo, and a cyber spot or e-mail address to get more
information or direct feedback to the new NASS, and I am in.

Lets return this list to the resource it has always been.

Thanks,

Andrew Holmes
'66 mkII spit