bulkhead section

To: HD50EL@aol.com
Subject: bulkhead section
From: SJagGo@aol.com
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 14:13:29 EST
Hi John,
I got the section cut out today.  The problem now is finding a big enough
box!  I may be sending a little more than you need, but in looking it over,
it should be easier for your welder to insert it into place.  I've cut to the
OUTSIDE of the reinforcing bracket that is welded to the battery box, and the
OUTSIDE of the bracket that is next to the brake bracket holes.  I've also
left the steering column bracket attached, as there is a heavy weld where it
attaches to the bulkhead and it might be easier to keep the weld that's
already there.  The shipping cost is around $10.  Watch it when you open it
that you don't cut any fingers.  This is part of my original spit body from
20+ years ago.  I've never been able to let it go to a crusher and I'm glad
it will be on the road again.  UPS tracking # is 1z79e787031001252

Take care,
Bill Brockschmidt
1811 South Park Avenue
Springfield, IL  62704