Re: NASS

To: "Andrew Holmes" <holmes_law@hotmail.com>, <burdick@abacus.mc.duke.edu>
Subject: Re: NASS
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 15:32:31 -0800
I'll gladly remove the reference of my preference to round tail spits if
someone wants to use my forum.  I've got the bandwidth (on a dedicated
server) and already host about a half a dozen forums.  One more won't make
any difference to me from an admin standpoint.

Thanks for the vote, Andrew.

Best wishes,

Jeff in San Diego
"home of the least used Spitfire forum on earth!"