Re: Camospit

To: tedtsimx@q1.net, RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net
Subject: Re: Camospit
From: "dayton carpenter" <djcarpen@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 22:25:04 PST

Squad Members:

I guess I will be the Chinese Base Commander since I am in China.  That fits
nice since as  many of you know my Spit is unique with his 4.3L Chevy V-6.

If you are interested in clothing for the club members whether leather
bomber jackets, coveralls, ect I can have them made here for a fraction of
the cost of what anybody else can offer.  Any style any logo.Actually most
of anything they buy hats, jackets, ect are made here anyway but have gone
through about ten pairs of trading hands.

Also as a side note if you collect any dues from the members you need to
set-up the club as a non-for-profit organization.  this will help you avoid
many problems in the future and limit you liability. If you need help ask
me.

Chinese Base Commander

Dayton Carpenter