Re: Camospit

To: RALPH JANNELLI <RALPH.JANNELLI@Prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Camospit
From: Ted Schumacher <tedtsimx@q1.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2000 21:32:53 -0500
RALPH JANNELLI wrote:

> To the NASS:
>
> I would be honored to serve as quartermaster for the squadron sirs! Setting
> up an embroidery pattern for the camo spit should not pose a problem. I'll
> let you all in on a secret project. I have begun work on a design I plan to
> put the back of a stone-washed denim jacket (although Joe Curry the only
> other person who knows about this project suggested a WWII style leather
> bomber jacket). The design is modeled after the ad that shows a yellow 1500
> in the fore ground and the Spitfire airplane behind it. The reason I mention
> it is because this will show how well the camo aspect comes out in the
> embroidery. Should have first articles is a couple of weeks.
>
> Ralph Jannelli
> Quartermaster NASS

hello list. i have folowed the spit club project with interest.  a great
deal of time and effort ahs gone into this idea.  i would like to offer
a couple things for the group.  we will offer the club a 10% discount on
all parts, new or used.  this includes all parts listed on our web site
as well as sotck items.  since our catalog is not up on the web page,
use any part number - trf, moss, vic brit and we can supply. jsut
identify yourself as a spit squadron member.  the other item is
regarding apparel.  our MotoringXtras comapny supplies screen printed,
appliques and embroidered goods. jackets, sweaters, sweats, even etched
glassware.  i have stayed out of this part of the groups discussion but
since copyrights, etc have come up i wanted to get in on this side.  we
do all products in house.  we supply products to clubs, race tracks and
specialty groups.  commercial message, if the new club is going to have
some apparel items, we would appreciate a chance to quote.  thaks, for
your time and hope we cna e of help. ted
--
Ted Schumacher
TS Imported Automotive