Re: Black plastic Dash

To: <geo@ohio.net>, "Patrick Baize" <speedracre@netzero.net>,
Subject: Re: Black plastic Dash
From: "Bill Munts" <bmunts@integrityonline12.com>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 11:46:45 -0600
I vote for carbon.  I'm finishing up a carbon fiber dash that looks great
(if I do say so my self).  Grass Roots did this with the Ro-Spit.  The gage
bezels have been changed to silver which works real well against the carbon
fiber.  I still have the original dash if I chose to move the car back to a
more factory look.  This is not a hard project to do but it has taken me a
couple of tries to get it right.  I'm going to work with some left over
material to develop a better process which I will share with anybody that
wants to know.

Bill Munts
'70 Mk3 Spitfire
Huntsville, AL