Re: disappearing brake fluid

To: "Pete Ryner" <pryner@ij.net>, "Spitfire List" <spitfires@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: disappearing brake fluid
From: "Jeff McNeal" <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Dec 1999 18:22:03 -0800
Thanks to all who responded.  I've passed this information on to the owner
because he ought to know!  Whether or not I buy his car, this is something
he needs to deal with quickly.  I'll also make sure the inspector gets this
info and carefully checks the floorboard and frame.   I just hope that
serious damage hasn't already occurred from the leaking fluid.