Re: disappearing brake fluid

To: Jeff McNeal <jmcneal@ohms.com>
Subject: Re: disappearing brake fluid
From: Alan Lemen <alemen@ftconnect.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Dec 1999 17:24:37 -0800
Jeff since I just experienced a fluid loss onto the concrete floor of the garage
I can definitely state that it leaves a patch and so does not evaporate. I need
to clean it up before the wife complains. In fact I had squares of kitchen towel
down to catch the fluid so I now have damp square patches on the garage floor.
Maybe I am into to floor art....

Alan

76 Spitfire.