Re: RE: Spitfire gets praised and picked on!

To: Spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: RE: Spitfire gets praised and picked on!
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, Dec 8 1999 10:31:47 GMT-0700
I've always heard about the Spits poor handling too-and have never understood
it. I think it handles great! I always feel confident and secure behind the
wheel of a Spitfire-I feel as one with the machine. The only other thing that
comes close are some motorcycles.(Anyone who finds spits hard to handle has
obviously never driven a leased car-I had to change all my tires within a
week-the quality of the tires they put on that thing were so poor!)

Well, at least gushing praise would bring out more "collectors" who'd buy up
our lbcs and make them even harder to find for all us regular guys!

Laura G.