A Suitable Punishment: Was Burned on the net

To: Fred Griffiths <griffco@mail.cadvision.com>, spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: A Suitable Punishment: Was Burned on the net
From: Mark Milotay <mark.milotay@onthemark.bc.ca>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 11:46:18 -0700
Fellow Listers,

Let's help Fred out on this. If he was to give us all the miscreants email
address, we could all forward on the various junk emails that we find
ourselves plagued with. This bombing of messages offering him XXX sites,
and make money quick opportunities might be just the form of irritation to
force him on to the straight and narrow. That is unless he turns out to be
like the fellow that offered to sell a friend of mine an MGA TC engine, but
turned out to be operating out of a Federal Pen at a payphone with a copy
of Hemmings. I think that we owe it to maintaining the sanctity of the Net
to abuse him into good behaviour.

- Mark

At 08:31 AM 15/10/1999 -0600, Fred Griffiths wrote:

>Hi guys & Gals,
>        Don't know if this is what you call 'bombing'(if so, I apologize)
the list, but