Re: Oil Filter listing

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Oil Filter listing
From: "Terry L. Thompson" <tlt@digex.net>
Date: Wed, 21 Jul 1999 08:02:20 -0400
Also,

Crossland 595 (It's a dark blue filter with pale gold/yellow writing on it
for those of you that like color coordinating.) otherwise it looks identical
to a GFE119.

Also, since we're on the issue of oil filters. I had the wrong filters sent
to me from Spit Bits, months ago, and rather then sending them back to
California, I've just been holding on to them. They're fatter, and about
half an inch shorter and I think they're part GFE 150 (uni-part). They also
appear to have a larger threaded mounting hole.

Anyone have a use for them or should I toss them?

Terry L. Thompson
'76 Spit 1500
Maryland