Re: Hypothetical Question

To: "Joe Curry" <spitlist@gte.net>, <geo@ohio.net>
Subject: Re: Hypothetical Question
From: Laura.G@141.com (Laura Gharazeddine)
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:42:17 -0700
I'd have to agree with Joe-

So many years have gone by (is there a statute of limitaions on something
like this?); the current owner didn't know the history of the car untill
recently; the previous might not even be around-and probably doesn't even
care anymore- after nearly 10 years! And forget the insurance company...I
won't even begin to get into that...

I'm a pretty honest and ethical person-but I say-go to the DMV, apply for a
lost title and keep the car! Or at least keep it for parts.

JMHO,

Laura G. and Nigel