RE: Hypothetical Question

To: "'Joe Curry'" <spitlist@gte.net>, geo@ohio.net
Subject: RE: Hypothetical Question
From: Michael Graziano <mgrazian@ltcm.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 1999 12:44:48 -0400
Hypothetically speaking.  Would any hypothetical people on this list have
any hypothetical ID plates on a hypothetical parts car (with title) that
could hypothetically be taken off and used on another hypothetical tub
should that hypothetical tub be stolen (or not)? I wonder what the
hypothetical year of the hypothetical tub is?

Of course, this is all hypothetical.

Michael