Re: Power Brakes

To: "Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou" <dougbert@rcn.com>,
Subject: Re: Power Brakes
From: "Peter S." <alfapete@pacbell.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 21:28:18 -0700
 A brake booster is simply a vacuum / hydraulic device so it can be mounted
within a few feet of the engine and nearest brake line.  My Mini doesn't
have one either nor does it need it with the brake setup I currently have
now.  On the other hand, many/most early European spec Alfa Spiders had two
boosters!
Peter s