Re: Power Brakes

To: spitfires@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Power Brakes
From: Douglas Braun & Nadia Papakonstantinou <dougbert@rcn.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Jun 1999 19:37:56 -0500
The Rimmer Bros catalog has a picture of their "universal" add-on
power brake booster.  But from the picture, I cannot figure out
how it works, or how you set it up.  Normally, the servo booster
goes between the brake pedal and the master cylinder.  That would
seem impractical in a Spit.  Has anyone ever actually seen one
of these things installed?  Would it work on a tandem system?

Doug Braun
'72 Spit