RE: Body filler

To: "'Craig Smith'" <CraigS@iewc.com>
Subject: RE: Body filler
From: "Haynes, Mark" <mhaynes@ball.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 07:25:36 -0600
The stuff you're referring to , I believe, is called glazing putty. It's
great for dings, etc. which are too small to warrant attention with Bondo,
and much easier to apply and finish. As stated, it's also great for filling
in the small ripples, and voids in bondo
Mark Haynes
'65 Spit Racer RMVR #162