Re: Body filler

To: "ralph.jannelli" <ralph.jannelli@cwix.com>
Subject: Re: Body filler
From: Rod Randle <rsrandle@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Fri, 28 May 1999 17:08:59 -0700
I use a 3M product called Acryl-Red Putty.  It is a nitrocellulose putty.  It
seems to work for everything I've used it on.  I'll check with my paint vendor
next time I buy paint and see what specific kind of paint is not compatible.

--
Rod Randle

I don't remember forgetting anything!

1978 TRIUMPH SPITFIRE (63K)