Re: Oil Filter Adapter.

To: "Patrick D. Baize" <ArtVanGo@swbell.net>
Subject: Re: Oil Filter Adapter.
From: Joe Curry <spitlist@gte.net>
Date: Sat, 22 May 1999 22:15:05 -0700
Patrick,
I'd have to say, the answer is "Yes".  However, since I have already
packed all my catalogs, I can't say or sure.  However, I'd advise
against using the FRAM PH16 because it is a large filter (diameter) and
as such it will interfere with the air pump where fitted and where not
fitted, it's size makes it difficult to get off.  I'd opt for one of
several smaller filters including the Rover one I mentioned that is
apparently the "correct" one for your adapter.

Regards,
Joe