Re: Clutch Fluid Pipe

To: Brad.Kahler@141.com, "spitfires@autox.team.net" <spitfires@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Clutch Fluid Pipe
From: Jerry <lensman@erols.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 1998 19:57:16 -0400
No, I don't.  The problem here is that the fitting is totally butchered.  I'm
having a tough time getting locking pliers (vice grips) to hold onto it.  I
don't want to screw the MC up in process.  I think the fitting is cross
threaded in the MC - ooh man.  If I do get it out I'll probable have to
rethread the MC.  Where can I get one of so called miracle tools?

Jerry - 1968 GT6 MK1