[Shotimes] Stripped Gas Strap Bolts

To: Shotimes@autox.team.net
Subject: [Shotimes] Stripped Gas Strap Bolts
From: Mike Manning <mike_manning@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2006 20:27:28 -0700 (PDT)
I'm trying to change the fuel pump on my 93 SHO.  It's
a Minnesota car and the strap bolts were very rusty.
The passenger side bolt came out about half way and
the head of the bolt is now stripped and I can't
really grab it with anything.

Should I cut it off with a dremel or are there any
other tricks I can use to try and remove it?  Anyone
have any experience with those bolts stripping?

Thanks.

Mike
http://mail.yahoo.com