RE: V8 conversion speedo

To: "'James Jewell'" <m1garandusa@netscape.net>, "'mgb-v8 list'" <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: V8 conversion speedo
From: "Jim Stuart" <vze3swyy@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 19:54:46 -0400
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
$65.00 is for the cable. An additional gear reduction angle drive is
required, unless you can find the correct GM plastic gear. If one ever
existed, it may not be available now, as all(?) GM speedos are now
electronic. I had a local speedometer shop do the angle drive & cable years
ago at a cost of $125.00, no idea what they would charge today. They had a
mini rolling road to check calibration.

Jim Stuart
replies to  jimbb88@usa.com