Re: V8 conversion speedo

To: kdad@ezl.com, mgb-v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: V8 conversion speedo
From: Jim Thornburn <jimt@iname.com>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 09:36:41 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
D&D Fabrications (810) 798-2491 sells a speedo cable with the proper B/W
T-5 fitting on one end and the MGB on the other Specify your year when
ordering. GM T-5 part number 616327 $40. Ford T-5 (includes required
speedo gear) PN: 616327-F $65.

As far as the tach goes, if you or a friend is handy with a soldering
iron, you can convert your 4 cyl mgb tach to work on your V8 by going
to Radio Shack and buying the required part for less than $2. See
instructions at:
http://www.zaks.com/mgb/leonsmgb/Better_tach.htm

jimt
jim_t@mac.com