Fiero Seats in Denver

To: mgb-v8 list <mgb-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fiero Seats in Denver
From: James Nazarian <jamesnazarian@netzero.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2001 10:44:33 -0700
Sender: owner-mgb-v8@autox.team.net
If anyone is interested, a friend of mine blew the engine on his fiero and
might be willing to sell the seats.  He knows that he is getting rid of the car
but doesnt know to where just yet, if anyone wants to make an offer he would
probably sell them seperate from the car.  They are grey cloth from an '85 (the
one with the V6)  He thinks it has the speakers in the headrests but isn't
sure.  I'll relay any offers to him but he is trying to settle all of this
quickly so don't delay.  I don't know what he would want for them but I would
guess it isn't much but be reasonable.

I have no financial interest at all, I just remember what I went through to try
to find seats when I needed them, so I am trying to help both sides out here.
--
James Nazarian
71 MGB roadster

A complex system that does not work is invariably found to have
   evolved from a simpler system that worked just fine.