Startup Problems

To: "MG T List" <mg-t@autox.team.net>
Subject: Startup Problems
From: "Bill Snyder" <wtsnyder@bellsouth.net>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 21:24:49 -0500
Thanks to everyone: Bud, Richard, Peter, Ed, Walt, Lew, and Jonathan.

I agree with all of you. It does seem like my timing is way off. I will
check what all of you have suggested ASAP. Unfortunately, that may mean
Saturday. Tonight was taken up with an MRI and Xrays on my lumbar
spine...........long story of a long-standing problem, and work awaits
tomorrow and Friday. I'll just have to be patient and chew on it for a
few days until I have time.

It's nice to have great motorheads to call on when I am in MG need. If
any of you have veterinary questions, I'll be glad to lend my expertise
offline. I'm a much better dog doc than I am a mechanic. But then again,
the MG's are a great stress relief (most days) from the regular
profession!

Bill Snyder