Re: [Roadsters] Website

To: "'Donovan'" <dbranch@rogers.com>,<datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Website
From: John Atchison <jda@srv.net>
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 19:35:33 -0600
I second that opinion........

I use 1and1 to host a couple web sites/pages
for the Teton Hillclimb and Eastern Idaho Sports Car Club.

They seem to be always up and available,
rather easy to use
and DON'T bombard me with advertising everyday like some web hosting sites.

Give you lots of disk space and email addresses if you need those features.

John
Half Fast Racing