[Roadsters] well its time to start

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net (roadster list)
Subject: [Roadsters] well its time to start
From: toolmansj2@comcast.net
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 16:06:19 +0000
Well I am just about an hour away from starting my 2 year project car 69 u20.
Is there anyone in the Tracy  area with experience that would like to assist me
in the start up? I want to try to fire it up today. I just need to go get a
battery some gas and add water. I bought this car with the engine completely
disassembled everything completely stripped of of it and all the parts were in
boxes. No experience with these cars made it quite a challenge. I have rebuilt
everything mechanical even the 5 speed just could not do a frame off because of
space.

........... Next up will be body and paint and interior.

Thanks to all of he people on 311s who have offerd advise and all the vendors
ho supply us the parts.
Shaun Jones

--
1969 2000 U20