Fuel line route - '68 2000cc

To: "'Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net'"
Subject: Fuel line route - '68 2000cc
From: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 13:58:41 -0600
I have decided to convert a prior owner's electric fuel pump back to the
original mechanical one.  I do not know where the line should go to get to
the carbs on the other side of engine.  Someone a while back also suggested
taking the fuel line ( I assume it is rubber from the pump outlet to the
carb tie-in) around the front of the radiator to keep away from the engine
heat.  Any merit to this?  Firstly, I wonder if someone can direct me to an
engine compartment photo covering this part.  Thanks!  Larry.