Re: Fuel line route - '68 2000cc

To: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>,
Subject: Re: Fuel line route - '68 2000cc
From: roadster68 <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Date: Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:44:52 -0600
I found a partial photo that showed the hose coming off the fuel pump and
going up and over the alternator bracket.  It was twist tied to a bigger
hose I assumed was part of a smog system.  Mine is a Canadian car without
any smog stuff.  I will try to route mine this way.  There won't be as many
tie-downs though.  I will keep it as far away from engine but not too near
the fan/water pump assembly.  If possible I will set the hose in a larger
hose around the front of the engine.  Thanks to everyone for replying.
Larry.