Re: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??

To: Perry Smith <tpsmithstl@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Ball joints revisited - is there a factory alternative??
From: Dan Zubkoff <zubkoff@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 07:22:45 -0800 (PST)
Many years ago, Alan Bent created a list of non-nissan
interchangable parts for the roadster. For the ball
joints, the following was listed as a replacement:

Ball joint
upper - Mackay BJA8
lower - Mackay BJA9

I have no idea where these ball joints would be found,
but he does list these as replacements:

http://dsoanews.tripod.com/non_gen_66_1600.htm

Thanks,

Dan Zubkoff