Re: Rear suspension help?

To: 9laser3@bright.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Rear suspension help?
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 10:38:39 EST
Paul,

    J.C.Whitney has some coil springs that clamp to the  outside of the
shock. I am using the lightest ones (750lb, I think) and they  work great. Also
you
can get overload leaf springs that bolt to the original  springs. One of the
other guys here in town is using them with good results. We  both went to the
repair manual, looked up the rear bumper height and adjusted  accordingly.

keith

In a message dated 3/18/2005 6:01:28 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,