Re: No Top Logistics - Any Good Tips?

To: "Eric Hankinson" <eric@railpros.com>
Subject: Re: No Top Logistics - Any Good Tips?
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 13:42:24 -0500
When I lived in SoCal I just used a Tonneau in summer to keep out
condensation and cats.  Tonneaus are great, they keep the interior
cooler while parked i the sun as well.  They will keep rain out of the
cabin as well as if not better than the soft-top.  (That's while not
being driven, of course) :-)

-Marc
On Aug 5, 2004, at 11:30 AM, Eric Hankinson wrote:

> Here's the deal:  My car has no soft top, but I have a hard top.  I am
> considering driving the car from SoCal to Monterey next week, but of
> course, I would rather not drive up the coast with the lousy hard top
> on
> the car!  But then, of course, I am taking my chances with mother
> nature.

Marc Tyler Sisterdale TX
1970 1600 #SPL311-31016
1965 L-320 #L320 013642