Gas Storage

To: "Datsun Roadster" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Gas Storage
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster2@texoma.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 22:29:51 -0600
One problem with my Roadster; the gas sours during storage.  Even during the
driving season it will sit long enough to have problems.  I don't much care
for stabilizers as they tend to gum things up.

This brings me to my question.  Can high octane aviation gas be used in our
cars?  Avgas is the real thing, not the chemical concoction that passes for
pump gas these days.  It has a shelf life of years.

Any problems (other than the legal type) using it in out engines?

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
Denison, TX
SRL311-13359
TDROC
Reg e-mail  sitsinwest@texoma.net
Home page  http://home.texoma.net/~sitsinwest

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type image/gif which had a name of
ana-grif.gif]