Who's Who

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Who's Who
From: "The Blair's" <jblair@rcsis.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 18:07:29 -0700
 I'm Joe Blair. I am 46 years old and married to a wonderful gal, Kris. We
have 2 grown children, Angela 27 and Jason 25. I have worked  for 26 years
at Roseville Electric, (a municipal utility on Roseville California). I am
the Metering Crew Supervisor. I was born and raised in Roseville and
presently reside in Granite Bay Ca.

This is my first roadster, '64 1500, and I have enjoyed rebuilding it. When
I bought the car it was pretty much a stripped parts car but thanks to
everyone on the list and the vendors, I have found all of the parts. I have
rebuilt it pretty much completely with the exception of the engine, it was
in good shape. Everything is stock with the exception of a header, the
upholstery and wheels.

I  really enjoy NASCAR racing and last year traveled with a Winston West
team on the pit crew. I was a crew member for Hershel McGriff and the
Orleans Racing Team. The other team mate, Brendan Gaughan is now a Craftsman
Truck racer.

I didn't make Shasta this year but hope to next year. Wish there was a run
close to Sacramento!

Joe Blair
Granite Bay Ca.
1964 SPL 310 #2775D
jblair@rcsis.com
(916) 791-5009

[demime 0.99d.1 removed an attachment of type application/ms-tnef which had a
name of winmail.dat]