purists

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: purists
From: "Donna and Terry Cost" <tcost@hot.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 15:12:36 -0600
I found something on the BMW list. I think the owner is going to sell this
as an "unrestored classic" when he gets finished.  Do you think the numbers
will match?

http://www.theriens.com/lotus/

By the way, I've changed my service to roadrunner if anyone wants to talk to
me tcost@hot.rr.com

Andy and I and a few other roadster owners want to have a get-together
sometime next month in the Dallas area. You are welcome to come to the
autocross at Mineral Wells on February 17th (Sunday).  Andy and I will be
there, and maybe Pat and Mike Steinbach.  I have a wedding to attend on the
9th (Saturday) but any other weekend day in February would be fine.  Send me
your ideas.  I'm looking at meeting somewhere for lunch, then home when you
get ready, but I'm flexible. I'm putting down February 23 at Pennington
Field as a tentative date.  Pennington Field is close to the intersection of
121 and the Airport Freeway(183) in the Hurst-Euless-Bedford area.  It is
specifically on Central Drive. Look for something resembling a football
stadium, and that's the place.  See you then.

Leisure Suit Terry