Re: new magazine

To: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: new magazine
From: Joseph Roach <jroach@qualcomm.com>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:58:59 -0800
Dave,
How about the second issue!!! The Datsun has been given favorable attention
by being selected early for print! In fact, it was the editor, Alan
Paradise, that sought us (Datsun roadsters) out for an article.

Now that they've done a history-type article, hopefully there can be some
other articles like you say on racing or mods ...

Joseph Roach
65 1500