new magazine

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: new magazine
From: "Dave Mehl" <waterback@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Jan 2002 18:25:58 -0800
Hello again all,

I was given a subscription to a new magazine called "Ragtops & Roadsters" as
a Christmas gift this year. Nice photo spreads and articles on roadsters of
all makes, new and old. It is currently offered quarterly as a subscription,
or sold at Barns & Noble. This publication is based out of La Mesa, Ca. On
line at www.enjoya.com My only complaint is that in the two issues that I
have seen, there has been no mention of our roadsters at all. Nothing about
the racing history, nothing about the cars. Maybe one of the CA. clubs could
let them know that there is a thriving community of avid Datsun roadster
nuts out there too.

Just my .02

Great magazine.

Dave