Re: 67.5 seats

To: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: 67.5 seats
From: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 12:50:32 -0800
Mike,

67.5 seats came with the diamond pattern inserts.  They are unique because
they have 3 holes in the back where the headrests bolt on and they are the
only ones that have the backrest release latch near the bottom of the
seatback.

The seat rails are like the earlier seats and only have adjustment stops on
one side.

Stan
======

Stan