Re: Do you remember your first Datsun Roadster

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do you remember your first Datsun Roadster
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 17:49:35 -0600
I bought a 1966 1600 in 1968. It had been hit in rear just enough to
shorten the car by 3.0". Being a high school student (no money) and all
the lights working, I ran the car in the modified condition until uncle
sam asked me if I'd like to visit exotic lands.

Sold the car to a friend who was going to repair it. The night I sold it
to him he parked it on the street. Teenage drunk pushed the trunk 24
more inches toward the front end. Off to the bone yard.

I never forgot the little car and have owned one (two) since the first
time I saw one advertised.

Steve Harvey
Milwaukee
68 2000 solex