Re: Do you remember your first Datsun Roadster

To: datsun65@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Do you remember your first Datsun Roadster
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2002 12:34:06 -0800
My first roadster was a beautiful 1967.5 1600. It was a Beige-Grey Metallic
car that was straight and rust free. I really loved that car. I sold it to a
guy in Colorado because I wantd to buy my 67.5 2000 that had come up for
sale (much to the consternation of Jon Frampton). The guy from Colorado flew
out to California with a friend to pick up the car and then drove it home.
He was a member of WyCROC for a while but he fell victim to the economic
downturn and he sold it to someone else.

As far as I know the car is still in the Denver area shivering from the
cold.

Andrew Murphy
1967.5 2000 Solex
1964 1500