Re: Do you remember your first Datsun Roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Do you remember your first Datsun Roadster
From: "Fred Schroeder" <roadster@texoma.net>
Date: Tue, 8 Jan 2002 20:46:53 -0600
My first was a '69 2000 purchased in '72.  I told my Dad that I had found a
Datsun that I would like to purchase.  He agreed to co-sign the loan.  When
he saw the car he nearly pee'ed down both legs.  Hey, I didn't say WHICH
Datsun!  It was sold shortly afterward when I went in the Army.  The guy I
sold it to promptly got drunk and totaled it!  While stationed in New Jersey
a year later I purchased the '70 2000 that I still have today.

Best regards,

Fred Schroeder
'70 2000
SRL311-13359