Re: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com
From: Dennis Currington <dc311@mail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:27:31 -0800
Don is CORRECT!  I was NOT talking about the List, even though when I read
this I can understand how that could be gotten from my message.

I was referring to the fact that Nissan Auto Parts.Com is selling Nissan
parts cheaper than some vendors can even buy them.  I actually tried them a
few months back on a part that I knew was NLA.  They took my money and then
notified me 2 weeks later that the part was NLA.  I took another 2 months
to get them to credit my credit card account.

I think those who know me personally know that I would not verbally abuse
the List or its members in any way.  I realize that the purpose of this
List is to help each other save $$$ on our Roadster parts and share
knowledge. I think CDM tries to do both as a member of the List.

Dennis

Dennis Currington
1967.5 2000
1970 510