Re: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com

To: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>, Dennis Currington
Subject: Re: Nissan Auto Parts dot Com
From: Don Miller <turbospl311@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 10:01:28 -0800 (PST)
Dennis was talking about the website that shows parts
as being there but they don't actually have, not the
users who use the site. Our Vendors know we will all
eventually come around to use them when we get
frustrated with the places that sat they can but they
can't.

Don (sorry to put words in others mouths) Miller
68 Turbo V-6 with lots of Classic Datsun parts
70 2000 in boxes
Meridian, ID