Re: roadster fastback; And the new Z

To: "Gary K. McCormick" <gkmcc@netgate.net>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: roadster fastback; And the new Z
From: "Pre-Zee" <Pre_Z@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2001 01:29:27 -0800
I like the fuggly BMW Z3 'station wagon' & I like the Jaguar E-Type 'station
wagon' too.  After the Jag was turned into a hurse in Harold & Maude (the
movie) something just clicked for me & these ugly design concepts.

Anyone have any links, photos, scanable old prints, etc. of this ugly
roadster top?  Anyone have one they want to offer?

As for the new Z, anyone notice it looks like the Saab 9-x, the BMW-x & a
deflated Audi Steppenwolf?  Everything is looking the same in the future
too.  I am getting an urge to make a "design study" of my RED
franken-roadster.  How about a Saab sonett V4 nose on the front & some late
90's Eldorado tail lights on the rear?  (They are tall narrow triangles &
should fit into the end of the roadster's fins.)

Anyone have a source for truck parts?  I am curious to get specifics on
tractor trailer tail lights to see if they would fit on the rear of a
roadster.  You know the ones, the round red ones with all the little points
of light in them that you see on the back of the new trailers.  It's better
than Eldorado lights right?

George M (Pre-Z)